Get up and running with Photoshop, the industry-leading digital image editing tool. Learn the basics and find resources for taking your learning to the next level.
In this workshop, you’ll:
- Learn and practice the basic functions of Photoshop CC.
- Follow simple steps to transform a photo into a silhouette with text.
- Explore educational uses for images, and generate ideas for your own teaching practice.
No prior experience with Photoshop is needed.
Classes will be held Mon-Fri, 6 pm-9 pm. 60 hours in class.
Price – $300.
We do not offer payment plans. Since we are a non-profit organization and try to help all who enroll we are dependent on the funds we received to cover all classes expenses so NO REFUNDS are offered!
Classes start early April, 2019. Enrollment and all payments end one week prior to the date when classes start.
All payments are done at ChanceCart facility. Registration is complete upon payment receipt.
Students in this course can expect to learn to:
- Use basic selection tools and edge refinement to isolate and edit parts of an image.
- Manipulate layers through ordering, positioning, scaling, rotation, and adjustments.
- Create composite images that demonstrate advanced selection and layering techniques.
- Prepare images for Web and print output with appropriate sizing and resolution.
- Apply painted masks, selection-based masks, gradient masks, and blend modes to create sophisticated image effects.
- Create adjustment layers for editable, non-destructive changes to image coloration and exposure.
- Set and modify typography using the full range of type tools, the Character panel, and the Paragraph panel.
- Apply special effects to typography using masks, paths, and layer styles.
- Use preset brushes and custom brushes to colorize images, enhance images, and build illustrations.
- Stylize images by combining filters with blending and masks.
- Evaluate and correct image imperfections using the Info panel, adjustment layers, and retouching tools.
- Combine Photoshop and Adobe Bridge to build an overall professional workflow with effective digital asset management.
Introduction to Graphic Design
Registration is considered complete upon payment receipt!
We will contact you to schedule time for you to visit us and pay for the classes.
REFUNDS are NOT issued after an agreement is signed on-site!